Why education in Malaysia?
- UNESCO is the 11th most popular learning destination in the world
- From the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand
Educational quality assurance
Malaysia Qualification Framework (MQF)
- Malaysia’s statement about its qualifications and the quality associated with the education system. All qualifications issued by recognized higher education institutions are available. MQF is linked to all national qualifications and linked.
- MQF has eight levels of qualifications, including certificates from three national departments to doctoral degrees, skills, occupations and technology, and higher education.
- Supervise the quality of all areas of the education system. It is the main quality assurance and certification body